Design Engineer Automation
Our client is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases.
Within the company a global program was started to protect the company against cyber treats and natural disasters. This Enterprise Resilience Modernization and Data Integrity (ERMD) program exists to ensure the company is better protected and becomes more resilient when something happens in this area.
General requirements are defined for systems on Security, Modernization and Data Integrity. A system inventory shows that a large amount of automation systems need modifications to comply with the ERMD requirements.
A Taskforce identified several projects: 25% of the projects require equipment replacements or upgrades and 75% are automation driven. 10 project teams execute the automation driven projects. They determine the project scope to upgrade or replace the automation. After approval by a central board a strict schedule will be followed to document, upgrade or replace and test the automation to meet the final integration date.
- Writing technical specifications and upgrading or replacing systems and testing;
- Automation upgrades and replacements;
- Solving technical challenges;
- Reporting progress and cost deviations to the project leader.
- Proactive and result oriented team player;
- At least 5 years experience in Process Automation in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Familiar with the automation standards Siemens (PLC) and iFix (SCADA).