Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
As a design & packaging engineer, you will be utilizing physics, engineering and chemistry principles, coupled with materials science understanding and principles, to assist in the evaluation, design, qualification and implementation of packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes.
- Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas
- Evaluate, recommend and select new packaging materials and concepts
- Assess complex problems relating to materials
- Write test protocols, and perform technical evaluations
- Write technical specifications for packaging and conponents
- Master of Science in packaging/design/other engineering discipline
- 3+ years of packaging materials experience
- 3+ years within the Pharma/Bio/food/cosmetics
- Experience in sustainable packaging design
- Experience with creation of component specification
- A strong knowledge of common materials utilized in pharmaceutical packaging
Do you think it can be your next step? Do not waste time and press apply button