Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
About the Job
This role is nested within our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Unit Manager Manufacturing. In this factory we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, frail elderly and patients) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
Supply Point Zoetermeer is in the middle of the execution of a multi-year Factory strategic plan. The factory will undergo significant changes to remain competitive and become future ready with regard to safety, food safety, cost, sustainable employment, capacity and capabilities.
- Lead Safety (S), Quality (Q), Costs (C), Delivery (D), Motivation (M), Environment (E) performance and improvement;
- Define and execute the yearly priorities of the department in line with the Factory strategic plan
- Lead operationally and develop his/her team on both functional competencies and CODES attitudes to create high performing teams;
- Lead and develop a team of 5 Shift Leaders, several Process Engineers and a L&D facilitator
- Lead the organizational transition towards the new production organization (autonomous production cells).
- Master or Bachelor degree in food technology, engineering or related discipline;
- 3+ years of experience a Production Manager (or similar) with liquid products and experience in managing and developing production teams.
- Experience in a manufacturing (Lean manufacturing) role, preferred within the food, pharma or FMCG industry.
- You are a strong people manager, responsible for the development of your team members
- Experience with systems like TPM, CI, 5S, Kaizen etc. added with product & process knowledge.
- You are experienced in Project (Change) Management and stakeholder management (internal & external).
- You are fluent in both Dutch as English (must have).
Interested? Do you see yourself in this role, then do not hesitate to click on that apply button and know more about the role.