***Demand Planning, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data & Analytics*** These topics got your special attention? Then read on!
You have? A Master in supply chain management
You are? Experienced with demand planning, as well as analytical, Digital mindset & technology savvy
You are? Available in two weeks
You want? A challenging position with a lot of supply chain exposure and growth potential in a large FMCG multinational?
The demand planner works closely together with upstream Supply Chain on short and long term delivery, Procurement & Innovation coordinators on Innovation planning, the Forecasting Excellence team on Forecasting and continuous improvement, and with sales on demand uncertainties.
You play a key role in:
o Top Down Long term planning (5-18 months),
o capacity planning based on demand uncertainty / scenario planning
o Demand Supply reconciliation (1-18 month),
o Innovation planning for RSVs and New Products,
o Business Tradeoffs between Growth Opportunities, Working Capital and Operational Costs.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Dispatch Rate and Obsoletes – using available data and analytics to generate business insights and action plans for different scenarios.
• Managing appropriate stock levels, driven by forecast uncertainty insight (event mgt, season mgt, Assumptions risk and opportunity planning).
• Part of the project team for implementation of next generation planning systems.
• Drives the service performance to the agreed service targets
• Collaborates with forecast excellence team & CCBT to define the constrained plan and risk mitigation plans
• Collaborates with European category teams to identify supply constraints and opportunities
• Drives the demand and supply reconciliation long term (through RCCP) and mid-term(4wks+)
• Prepares handover of mid-term plan to the Customer Support Squad for execution (1-4 wks) e.g. list of key events, risks and opportunities and risk mitigation
Innovations / relaunches
• Translate the innovation forecast for the full horizon (5-18 months) in Visual Fabric in cooperation with CCBT team (volume and risk & opportunities)
• Collaborate with P&I on innovation and launch planning for the go to market
• Check feasibility of timings and production capacity of innovations and relaunches.
• Translate phasing in and out plan in planning system in cooperation with Category, Forecasting Excellence, and Customer teams.
• Identifies the key trade-offs in running operation, events, and product launches and proposes options to the planning manager and the CCBT lead (trade off cost/ cash/ service)
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Trade Category Management, Brand Building, and Finance business partners for forecast optimization purposes and perfect execution of product launches.
• Understanding of the drivers of the business in order to communicate and share the SC information in the properly and effectively way.
• Provide transparency about potential risks and obsoletes regarding innovations, delisting’s and relaunches.
• Focus on prevention and solving of obsoletes through proactive risk mitigation (including approval of the business)
• Represent Supply Chain with respect to obsolete related topics.
Skills & Experience
• Education with relevant Master Degree (e.g. Supply Chain management, Business Administration, Engineering)
• Some relevant (FMCG) experience
• Strong analytical capabilities, ability to work with big portfolio’s, building on modelling skills, and profound system thinking,
• Operational experience in and knowledge of the Supply Chain
•Digital mindset & technology savv (beyond SAP and Excell, i.e. AI/ML)
• Capability to resolve Strategic and Tactical planning challenges as well as day to day problems
• Interpersonal skills: convincing, engaging, deal making, influencing skills
• Language skills: English
For more info you can contact Joost Spape via firstname.lastname@example.org