ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is the number one company in the world with full focus and entrepreneurship driving greater growth and value in the tea category in both in-Home as Out-of-Home channels. They are united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants. They have an entrepreneurial mindset driven by passion for their consumers.
JOB SUMMARY :
- Top Down Long term planning,
- Capacity planning based on demand uncertainty / scenario planning
- Demand Supply reconciliation,
- Innovation planning for product switches and innovations,
- Business Tradeoffs between Growth Opportunities, Working Capital and Operational Costs.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing appropriate stock levels, driven by forecast uncertainty insight (event mgt, season mgt, Assumptions risk and opportunity planning).
- Collaborates with forecast excellence team & CCBT (cross category business team) to define the constrained plan and risk mitigation plans
- Drives the demand and supply reconciliation long term (through capacity planning) and mid-term
Innovations / switches:
- Collaborate with Procurement & Innovation on innovation and launch planning for the go to market
- Translate phasing in and out plan in planning system in cooperation with Category, Forecasting Excellence, and Customer teams.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Trade Category Management, Brand Building, and Finance business partners for forecast optimization purposes and perfect execution of product launches.
- Focus on prevention and solving of obsoletes through proactive risk mitigation (including approval of the business)
- Represent Supply Chain with respect to obsolete related topics.
KEY REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Education with relevant Master Degree (e.g. SC management, technical)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant (FMCG) experience
- Operational experience in and knowledge of the Supply Chain
- Digital mindset & technology savvy (beyond SAP and Excel, i.e. AI/ML).
- Capability to resolve Strategic and Tactical planning challenges as well as day to day problems
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French and proficient of English;
Interested? If you a see yourself in this role then do not hesitate to click on the apply button.