Our client is a world leading Pharmaceutical Company. For their Haarlem office, they're currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist.
Demand Management & Fulfillment Associate Specialist
Reporting to the Associate Director or Manager Demand Management & Fulfillment, the DM&F Associate Specialist is primarily responsible to monitor and enable compliant, continuous and timely supply to internal and external customers.
The DM&F Associate Specialist builds and maintains relationships with the assigned customers and with the relevant internal stakeholders such as Site Planning, Site Logistics, E2E Planning, Global Logistics, Finance and Quality.
The DM&F Associate Specialist acts as primary contact for the customer. He/she takes care of forecast and order management, coordinates supply of product and related services and looks after inventory management. This is all done with the objective to reach maximum customer satisfaction, at optimal cost, ensuring the best possible supply chain performance in compliance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Preferably a Bachelor degree or proven equivalent work experience in a related business area (Supply Chain, Customer Service, Project Management, Logistics, Planning, Procurement or equivalent)
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, taking initiative and speaking up regarding own market/account management
- Communication fluency in English, both verbal and in writing, at peer level and 2 levels up
- Basic knowledge of DM&F systems and processes such as COMET and Rapid Response.
- Basic understanding of working in a GxP environment.
- Stakeholder management, teamwork and collaboration: Adequate skills, predominantly at P1 and P2 level, but preferably up to P3/M1 or M2 level.
- Ways of Working: Basic and/or developing understanding of WoW mindsets and behaviors, ability to demonstrated some of them occasionally.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Basic understanding of and ability to apply MSD’s inclusive behaviors.
- Business and Finance acumen: Understand impact of own activities on own area and adjacent functional groups. Basic understanding of financial supply chains and product cost.
- Attention to details and accuracy.