Demand & Supply Planner - Multinational food company
Location: Rotterdam (2 days on-site, 3 days from home)
Start: Preferably 1st of April (in consultation)
Working hours: Full time
For one of the top players in the FMCG industry we are looking for a ‘Business Planner’ responsible for Demand and Supply planning and forecasting.
- Top Down Long term planning (5-18 months)
- Capacity planning based on demand uncertainty / scenario planning
- Demand Supply reconciliation (1-18 month)
- Innovation planning for product switches and innovations,
- Business Tradeoffs between Growth Opportunities, Working Capital and Operational Costs.
You will works closely together with upstream Supply Chain on short and long term delivery, Procurement & Innovation coordinators on Innovation planning, the Forecasting Excellence team on Forecasting and continuous improvement, and with sales on demand uncertainties.
- Education with relevant Master Degree (e.g. SC management, technical)
- Minimum 2-3-4 years of relevant (FMCG) experience
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to work with big portfolio’s, building on modelling skills, and profound system thinking,
- Fluent in English
Interested? Questions? Do not hesitate and reply to this vacancy!