Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Holland, Netherlands. They are a leading pharmaceutical multinational company.
As Demand & Fulfillment Specialist you will be mainly responsible to monitor and enable compliant, contiunuous and timely suppy to internal and external customers.
- Act as primary contact for internal customers or external b2b customers.
- Ensuring timely receipt and correct processing of customer orders and/or timely generation and processing of stock transfer orders.
- Ensuring timely receipt and correct processing of forecast from customers.
- Monitor forecast consumption.
- Informing the supply chain regarding significant demand events and developments.
- Coordinating regular supply-related activities to enable compliant and timely supply of product to market(s)/customer(s).
- Detecting and mitigating supply risk for own accounts. Supporting mitigation of supply risk above market/account level e.g. on franchise level.
- Identifying and resolving supply issues for own accounts. Supporting supply issue remediation above market/account level e.g. on franchise level.
- Participating in Supply Tier 1-4 meetings.
- Informing customer(s) on significant supply events and developments in the supply chain.
- Bachelor background within supply chain
- Fluent in English
- DM&F systems understanding (rapid response and COMET)
- Solid experience within DM&F