You will be part of a multinational team in one of the biggest FMCG organisation, based in Rotterdam. This company owns over 400 brands and organised into three main divisions: Foods and Refreshments; Home Care; and Beauty & Personal Care.
In this role you will be responsible for the full-term volume demand forecast per cluster for the Benelux and working close with the Value Forecast Analyst, Supply chain Specialists and Sales departments.
- Help improving the predictive models by doing analysis on our forecast
- Responsible for both base and promotional planning
- Analyze datasets and the outcome of our predictive model
- Responsible for KPI’s as Forecast Accuracy
- Start a project from scratch with a third parties/stakeholders
- Operational experience in either Supply Chain or Sales
- Data analytical skills
- Experience in the area of FMCG is preferred
- Working experience with PowerBI, Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Good communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button