Datacentre Operator | IT Infrastructure Networking & Server
The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
You’ll be actively working on a huge implementation project and will be responsible for installing new systems, Performing patch-activities and Troubleshooting of cable issues. Monitoring and managing various ticketing queues and individual requests, environmental monitoring systems and performing various inspection rounds keeping the data centers neat and tidy. You’ll coordinate and supervise activities of suppliers and will be support in design a new datacenter.
• Installing new systems (incl. labelling, documentation, testing, configuring and documenting)
• Performing patch-activities
• Troubleshooting of cabling issues
• Handle remote hands requests
• Monitoring of the environmental monitoring systems and actioning any follow-ups
• Coordinate and issue work permits
• Performing various visual inspection rounds and following up on findings.
• MBO+ Technical Education
• 3+ years of experience in a Data Centre (Network/Server)
• Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Networking (TCP/IP), Server Operating Systems
• Fluent in Dutch & English
For more information please contact Nawin Ramsaran on +31 (0) 20 658 9800!