NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant, Breda. You would be a part of organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
The Datacenter Operator reports directly to the Datacenter Operations Manager. You will be part of the team, responsible for the local infrastructure in Breda. The Datacenter operator works closely with other groups to improve the quality for the end-users.
- Monitoring the various ticketing queues and managing the individual requests
- Performing patch-activities
- Troubleshooting of cabling issues
- Monitoring of the environmental monitoring systems and actioning any follow-ups
- Keep the data centers, and hub-rooms neat and tidy
- MBO - Technical education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a data center, hosting or telecommunications organization
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and cabling standards
- Knowledge of IT equipment (servers / switches / firewalls / etc)
- Knowledge of Networking and TCP / IP
- Knowledge of Server Operating Systems (Windows / Linux) is a plus
- Familiarity with work processes and standards ISO and BS standards is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Natasa Trivic.