Data Coordinator | 24 hours
This organisation is a world-leader in the research & development and production of biotechnology and pharmaceutical products. Their main focus is the production of biologic products and vaccines.
As a Data Steward you will join the Business Intelligence department and be responsible for the data quality in the CRM system, databases and dashboards.
- Data Quality (CRM, database, Dashboards). Monitor, protect and update the data continuously.
- Maintain the quality, compliance and security of data.
- Retrieve, pocess and upload (external sales) data for internal databases.
- Maintain CRM system (Salesforce.com) updated and compliant with the data supplier.
- Delivery of mailing lists from Eloqua (marketing automation tool).
- Submission of ad-hoc data requests.
- Optimise existing and building new dashboards (Qliksense, Excel).
- Data management process organization.
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence.
- Data analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Eloqua, Qliksense and salesforce.com.
- Extensive experience with Excel, Access and other Microsoft tools.
- English & Dutch communication skills.
- Experience within the pharma industry is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.