Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all the areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
As a data specification manager, you would be responsible for monitoring the root causes of product contamination. Working together with the quality team, you would collect and analyze the contaminants, place them in the database, and inform the stakeholders about respective issues.
- - Lead to liaise with suppliers to request contaminants data and in case of non- availability of results, work closely with EU supply points to organize samples testing.
- - Organize data , making it easily accessible and easy navigable for respective stakeholders
- - Carry out recipe impact assessments of out of spec ingredients.
- - Develop processes, tools, ways of working, KPIs
- - Master’s degree in Food Technology, Food, Quality or similar
- - 2-5 years of experience within R&I, Quality or similar field
- - Data management experience
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.