Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Data Specialist you will perform RT-MVA (Real Time Multivariate Analysis) within the technical operations department.
- - Data analysis and data modelling.
- - Creation of RT-MVA models.
- - Roll out of RT-MVA models.
- - Reporting and presentation of results.
- - Propose recommendations to business functions based on your analysis.
- - BSc or MSc in a data sciences / engineering discipline with an emphasis on biologics.
- - Previous experience as data analyst or data science.
- - Affinity with biopharmaceutical processes, willingness to learn about USP and DSP
- - Programming knowledge in a scripting language, R or Python
- - SIMCA or SIMCA-online is a plus
- - Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 65 98 01 or email@example.com.