Our client, one of the biggest FMGC companies in the world. Their purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace and to bring innovative methods in distributing nutrition and personal care suppliers.
You will have the end to end governance for Product Life Cycle data quality, Track & Trace of the full process, roles and responsibilities to deliver on time in full deliveries to customers. This will be achieved by continuous improvement & automation, first time right at source, speed of execution, healthily and consolidated product life cycle data.
Responsibilities- Track and Trace reporting analyses of PLC data on time in full.
- Create/ perform proactive analytics to ensure on time in full delivery of internal and external PLC data.
- Ensure data compliance on GS1 standards and implement new data releases.
- Work closely with PLC coordinators, Data/tool owners.
- Spot opportunities and initiate automation of data, processes, and applications.
Requirements- HBO or University degree.
- Knowledge or ability to learn technical skills like: Excel, Power BI, SAP, GS1. It is all about how fast you can learn a new tool/process, analyze it and improve it.
- Experience with stakeholder management; Multilanguage, internal and external.
- GS1 experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Dutch both in reading and writing.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.