The company is the global leader in the FMCG industry which believes that the most important thing is to leave a lasting impact. They operate to serve all of your family members including four-legged too. The company is committed to providing quality and efficiency to every customer by also ensuring the mutuality of the benefits for all of the stakeholders.
As a Data Management Specialist, you will be responsible for mastering and organizing data. You will be a part of animal food production, where you will need to ensure that needs of all the stakeholders are met.
- Update and manage Front End product data based on the existing information from all of the stakeholders.
- Work closely with the retailers in setting and creating prices, the products, and kits/bundles and import them to the master data software (e.g. SAP, Salsify, Shopify).
- Supporting Commercial and Finance teams to maintain and structure Vendor master data.
- At least 5 years of experience in data management.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and Product Master data systems (e.g. SAP, MD365, Salsify).
- Fluency in both written and oral English language.
Do not lose the opportunity to step out of your comfort zone, press the apply button. Unfortunately, for this position, the sponsorship will not be ideal, due to the urgency of the start date.