Job Title: Data Marketing Scientist
Our client, one of the biggest consumer goods companies in the world whose mission is “to add vitality to life” and meets everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life” is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their organisation
Your role as a as a Marketing Data Scientist is to work with consultants and internal teams to migrate into a new company. You are expected to assist in transferring local and global systems to the company’s ecosystem. You will also be the right hand- person to the Work Stream lead.
- You are responsible for the Database transition. Such as auditing and identifying all teams and shared folders both with the marketing and support functions.
- Communicate with the IT team for the actual transfers.
- Able to understand and execute transition plan.
- Able to track status of transition and communicate with the stakeholders.
- Has advance knowledge of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and common office project management tools.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- 3 to 6 years experience in Project Management, Brand Management, Marketing or related field.
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.