Data Integrity SME
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Zuid Holland. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of new drugs in various therapeutic areas.
As a Data Integrity SME you will focus on manufacturing and analytical systems linked to vaccine production. You will perform data integrity gap assessments and propose solutions.
- Act as an SME for both technical and procedural requirements of Data Integrity in manufacturing and analytical environment.
- Coordinate different stakeholders to ensure that Computerised Quality Systems meet DI standards.
- Offer guidance to improve GxP processes related to DI topics.
- Analyse DI gaps and lead corrective actions.
- Sound knowledge of computerised systems and GxP practices.
- 4+ years of experience in the DI field within the pharma/biotech industry.
- Independent thinking and decision making level.
For more information please contact email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.