Leiden , Netherlands
Data Engineer Process Development
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Data Engineer Process Development you will be responsible for translating and analysing the data related to the drug-substance development processes.
- Support studies by means of historical data analysis.
- Increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews.
- Data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining.
- Perform basic data analysis and statistics from which you will report the main conclusions.
- Development and improvement of data management systems.
- MSc. in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical / biomedical sciences/engineering, biotechnology
- 1-3 years of experience in process development (lab/production/biotechnology)
- Strong affinity with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- Programming skills and knowledge in Python, Visual Basic, R-shiny, or Spotfire are considered to be an important advantage.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.