Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Data Engineer Process Development
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Data Engineer will support studies and will be primary responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining.
- Perform basic data analysis and statistics
- Report the main conclusions
- Being involved in the development and improvement of data management systems
- MSc. in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical / biomedical sciences/engineering, biotechnology
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong affinity with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is a plus