Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Data Coordinator you will be responsible to coordinate all data requests provided by various stakeholders (RA; Health Authority; DPDS etc) and has the accountability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute the Data Requests based on the stakeholder requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Data management experience in the pharmaceutical/medical devices industry
- Advanced knowledge of lab systems and lab environment, data integrity, and data management.
- Knowledge of statistical data analyses.
- Didactical skills to effectively transfer information in a training environment.
- Lean/BE experience
- Proactive stakeholder management
- Good communication skills in English
Working from home is possible.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.
Data Coordinator (Pharma)