Our client is on of the biggest biotech and pharmaceutical organisations of the world, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will part of global team that supports transparency to governments and Healthcare organizations in 44 countries. You will perform compliance assessments and transactional reviews.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge and understanding diverse transparency laws, codes and regulations globally
- Develop and apply analytical skills and tools (e.g Excel, Tableau, SQL) to large amounts of transparency data
- Use source systems (SAP, Concur, Salesforce.com) to make assements
- Work with cross-functional business partners and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with reporting and anlysis tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos)
- Bachelor degree
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ivo Huijskens.