Data Compliance Manager
Ou client is a global contract packaging organisation (CPO) specialised in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services.
You will be leading a team of 6 teammember. You and the team are responsible for the preparation and approval of all pharmaceutical packaging specifications and master data.
- Leading and managing a team of four data & artwork reviewers and two data & artwork officers.
- Implementing multiple new customers and products
- Working closely with Commercial, assessing the feasibility of customer specifications.
- Participating in the design of solutions to unique & extra ordinary customer specifications.
- Working closely with other teams within Quality and leading strategic quality projects.
- Collaborating with multiple departments leading to the successful and lean launch of new products.
- Communicating with local and international customers, participating in customer audits and providing support on data & artwork matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific subject.
- Demonstrable experience with leading teams and individuals towards growth, professional success and personal improvement.
- Demonstrable experience with planning, scheduling and monitoring work to meet time and quality targets.
- Demonstrable experience with analysing data in optimisation projects.
- Lean Six Sigma black belt (or equivalent experience).
- Familiarity and experience with cGMP/cGDP.