You will be working in one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporations that aims to find innovative and sustainable solutions with a goal of achieving a healthier world for everyone.
You will report to the Operations Lead and your purpose is to provide support for ongoing projects (related to Covid - 19 vaccine). This includes systems and data management, contract workflow support and contract system implementation.
- - Providing support for online order processing system (user accounts management, requests execution etc)
- - Control reports generation, analysis, documents review and follow - up
- - Administration of additional entities for Covid-19 vaccine businesses
- - Master data administration
- - Managing of Pfizer Export Customer & Contract Management SOP
- - Coordinating across different markets globally and with different internal and external stakeholders in the contract management process to ensure all contract issues are managed according to the standard
- - Being a single point of accountability for contract status monitoring, ensuring proactive management of new contracts
- - Ensuring integrity of management of export contracts
- - Maintaining contracts status in SAP for third parties
- - Provide support in document migration to the new Digital contracting system
- - Experience working in a large organisation on a global or regional level
- - Attention to detail
- - Experience with Contract & Document Management
- - Experience with SAP master data (highly preferred)
- - Fluent in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.