Data Analyst Specialist
Focusing on preventative care, our client is a front-runner in animal health and innovating solutions in a fair way. Located in North Brabant - Netherlands, they prioritize caring for animals and the people who depend on them through developing veterinary medicines & services.
As a data scientist you will deliver data analytical projects across our global animal health manufacturing sites and functions. You will also drive the data & analytics knowledge with your advanced analytics expertise and influence business decisions by extracting insights from data!
- Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of data analytical projects in-line with business needs
- Maintenance and development of existing analytical solutions
- Maintain compliance with the Company’s Corporate and Regulatory guidelines
- Provide business expertise to implement and integrate new and existing systems and technologies
- Master's in science (Operation’s management, Industrial engineering, mathematics, process optimization)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in large organizations
- Programming experience during education or career
- 1-5 years of experience in statistical and data mining techniques