The company has a Biotech and Pharmaceutical operations site. They are one of the biggest innovative companies in the Netherlands and they are specialized in vaccines, biological therapies and medicines.
This is a global support role in which candidate will troubleshoot issues from global sites. Candidate should have knowledge of SAP ECC and desired with ATTP to help resolve serialization related master data and execution issues. . Data management Reporting Ensuring that the master data elements are executed on a timely basis. Working with change coordination as part of company transition Working with a collaborative, cross functional, global team Ownership for execution coordination between global master data group, site quality and line management will be needed. Assist with master data input/verification Project management to ensure data elements are executed in a timely basis and communicated between key groups is essential. Weekly status meetings Troubleshooting
- BA/BS in Finance, Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
- Ideal candidate should have 8-10 years of experience in business/master data and be looking to make a long-term commitment.
- Candidate should have experience in both SAP ECC & SAP ATTP. Master data management experience in SAP is a plus.
- Candidate would require strong excel and communication skills.
- This candidate should have very strong system knowledge in order to troubleshoot data and perform root cause analysis to solve issues.
- As this is a support role, candidate needs to have strong knowledge of both sides of the SAP system. Some technical background would be helpful, however, this role is not a technical development role.