Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a Data Analyst you will support the Procurement department with the data gathering and processing.
- Import, clean, validate and analyse data.
- Consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Improving data quality.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on business needs and requirements.
- Locate and define new process improvement needs.
- BSc in Computer Science or Information Management.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst.
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba and MS Office.
- Procurement environment is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.