Customer Support Officer
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
You will provide first line Order-to-cash and Plant-to-stock support of tester in projects & enhancements related to commercial supply chain. You will ensure optimal customer satisfaction, compliance with SOX, GMP and GDP in various processes and operations and work in cross functional teams.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience preferably in Supply Chain in a pharmaceutical company
- A Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration or life sciences
- Independent, self-starter, autonomous worker who is really focused and can work under pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Experience in EDI/IDOC knowledge in SAP
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.