Customer Service Supply Chain
Or client is one of the worlds biotechnology companies, value-based, looking for innovation to transform the lives of patients with severe illness.
As a customer Service Supply Chain you will be the first contact for Customers, customer creation, credit/debit/ return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
- Customer Care: first point of contact for customers
-Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call/email/fax)
- Execute returns for all orders types, credit and debits notes.
-Set up new customer, maintain and update Customer Data request.
- Timely process of credit and debit and returns orders, track and trace reports
- Bachelor or higher (Economics, Business and Administration is a plus)
-Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales.
- Fluency in Spanish/ Portuguese and English, both in oral and written communication.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your profile via the apply button below and contact Bruna Oliveira