You will be working in one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- E2E customer care
- first point of contact for local Supply Chain teams
- providing visibility on order status and related deliveries
- monitoring stock statuses, coordinating stock issues, delays or issues with shipments, payment, credit issues, shelf life..
- taking orders and accepting them, coordination of all relevant documentation regarding shipments
- coordination with the global 3rd party logistics providing information and documentation
- reporting complaints, deviations, following up on root cause analysis, CAPAs
- ensuring correct setup and maintenance of customer master data, pricing, commercial agreements and conditions, trade compliance data and licenses
- oversight on the impact of customer demand on short term planning
- a degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Operations is a pre
- 1-3 years of experience in a Customer Service role
- experience within FMCG, pharma or related industry is a plus
- understanding of Customer Service processes in a complex environment
- customer focused
- accurate, resilient, well organised
- great communication skills in English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.