Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging and labelling of drugs. This site is also the headquarter for distribution and is responsible for the distribution of drugs for Europe, Middle-east and parts of Africa.
As the Customer Service Representative you will be the first point of contact for customers in German speaking countries. You will provide accurate information and process orders via mail and phone contact. Next to that you will manage their expectations and come up with solutions in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- -Act as the first point of contact for customers
- -Handle calls and emails
- -Develop and maintain good relationships with the customers
- -Order management via SAP
- -Follow-up on complaints and create solutions
- -Set-up new customers in their inhouse systems
- -Excellent communication skills in English and German
- -0-1 years of customer service experience
- -SAP and Excel knowledge
- -Customer and services focused
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.