Customer Service | Planning Coordinator
My client is a food multinational in the Noord-Brabant area.
- Planning shipments to internal and external customers based on product availability and customer requests
- Arrange necessary shipping documents accurately and on time
- Correct entry and maintenance of orders in the system, shipment plan and masterdata.
- Provide overall customer support to our customers (CBU: Cluster business units) regarding order status, productions, QC releases , invoices and understand customer priorities.
- Own OTC process for your region in collaboration with the customer coordinator
- Data analysis including supplier performance, volumes, cost, stock.
- Support, investigate and solve CBU complaints related to OTC process (order issues, invoicing, logistics).
- Actively support process and cost improvement projects and maintain good overview of KPIs