Customer Service - Order to Cash - SAP Expert
You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
As a part of Supply Chain - Customer Service you will be the first point of contact for all issues related to Order-To-Cash (OTC) and Plant-To-Stock (PTS). You will be working with SAP and you have ambition to become a SAP key user or SAP specialist. The company is currently busy with transferring to EDI. You will support EDI setup & IDOC monitoring.
- Act as 1st line support for ERP systems for EU supply chain in area of OTC & PTS
- Business user access management & training, troubleshooting
- EDI setup & IDOC monitoring
- Own preparation of monthly and yearly departmental performance KPIs
- Ownership of part of master data maintenance in ERP system
- Own complete/part of month-end & year-end activities for EU Supply Chain
- Product launch assessment for Sales area data from ERP system point of view
- Monitor stock comparison and resolves stock related issues
- Process Improvement & Projects
- degree in logistics, economics or information technology
- 1-2 years experience in the international Supply Chain and/or Customer Service
- experience with Order-To-Cash (OTC) process
- experience working with SAP is a must
- strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel)
- EDI/IDOC communication knowledge in SAP is a pre
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.