Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is serving any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, hematology, nephrology to name a few.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging pharmaceuticals and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
As the Customer Service Employee you are the first point of contact for customers in Germany and Austria. You will have to ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with the policies and procedures.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers
- Handle calls and emails
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the customers
- Order management
- Set-up new customer with Master Data entry
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- SAP and Excel knowledge
- Customer and services focused
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Simona Calugher or upload your resume using the apply button.