You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company as a part of the Supply Chain Team. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
You are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
- Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs)
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor), other departments and LSPs
- Discuss, accept, enter and follow up on customer service complaints
- Execute track and trace on daily basis, follows up on delays, and signs off reports
- Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
- Set-up of new customer; Initiate (e-)form, follow-up with affiliate and the new customer and performs Customer Master Data entry
- Maintain and update Customer Master Data requests
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- Handle and resolve service/transport issues (including track & trace)
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication + native/business level French
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in a relatable role (preferably in a front office)
- Experienced in working with automated systems (computer bases business systems) like MS-Office
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pre
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.