NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Customer Service Front Office
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They are committed to unlock the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
You will act as the first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs). Order management, administrative tasks, internal and external customer satisfaction will be part of your job.
- Call- and mail handling
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with internal and external customers
- Problem solving to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handling complaints
- Executing track and trace, returns and credit and debit notes on daily basis
- Set-up new customers and performing Customer Master Data entry
- Handle and resolve service/transport issues
- MBO 4 degree or higher (preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related area)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- Fluency in other European languages
- 1+ year of experience in Customer Service or Sales
- MS Office
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
Interested in this job? Click on 'Apply ' below.