Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They focus on the development of medicines and vaccines.
You are the representative of the supply chain department. Clients will contact you about order status, expecting deliveries and shipments issues. Next to that you monitor to stock to and ensure on time and quality delivery.
- Accept orders in the system and coordinate this within the supply chain department
- Manage the master data processes in different systems
- Ensure compliant shipping information
- Keep a good overview on the customer demand in order to the short term planning
- Report deviations, complaints, claims and related debits and credits
- Act like a first point of contact for the customers
- At least a BSc. degree in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Excellent communicating skills in English
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Strong SAP experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.
Customer Service Coordinator