Customer Service Associate (Polish)
The main purpose of our client is to serve their patients, delivering high quality medicines for those who suffer with diseases that so far have little or no cure. You will be working for one of the biggest pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide.
This specific location, in Noord-Brabant, is also the headquarter responsible for medicine distribution in Europe, Middle-east and some areas in Africa.
As a Supply Chain - customer service associate you will be the first contact person for customer and sales offices. You will also be the responsible for customer profile creation, credit, debit and return order. At the same time, you will be dealing the complaints and Track & Trace activities. Providing departmental support might be necessary at times, which means that you will be working in close contact with back office.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle call, email and/or fax
- Stay in close contact with the back office
- Create new customers profile in their systems
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers
- MBO 4 and higher
- Customer service experience (1-2 years)
- SAP and Salesforce ( is a plus)
- Customer and service focused
-Excellent communication in English and Polish
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role? If so, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Edite Aguiar.