Title: Customer Service Associate Italian
Our client is one of the biggest players in the biotechnological industry with a mission to provide healthier lifestyle for the generations ahead by producing world-class medical products.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for customer related questions, you will work with credit/debit and return orders, handle complaints and coordinate track & trace tasks.
• Be a point of contact for internal/external customers via calls/emails/fax
• Be responsible for administrative problems
• Check compliancy (SOX, GMP)
• Solve and handle overall customer complaints
• Effective approach to return orders, credit/debit and reports track&trace issues
• Revise and coordinate customer master data
• Minimum MBO 4 or Bachelor in Administration, Supply chain or similar
• Previous experience with SAP and Salesforce
• Minimum of 1 year experience with customer service or sales
• Fluency in Italian is a must, excellent English
• Excellent communication skills coupled with problem solving skills
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.