Customer Service Associate
Our client is an American multinational operating across the globe and specializing in the biotech and biophamaceutical fields for more than 40 years.
About the role:
As a customer service associate, you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
• Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers
• Handle customer service complaints and implement improvements in the process
• Execute track and trace on daily basis and resolve related issues + report status
• Execute returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
• Customer Master Data entry and update for new customers
• MBO 4 and higher
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
• Native/professional level of German
• MS experience, SAP is a pro
The position is temporary-based and located in Breda. Because the role is fully on-site, it is recommended to apply only if the home location is close to the site.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.