Customer Service Associate
Associate Customer Service
Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical organizations in the world, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/ export. Own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal (e.g. affiliates, manufacturing sites) and external (e.g. distributors) customers.
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- Handling of export- and import documentation
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Coordinate and execute return process
- Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/ external customers (affiliate, distributor, etc) and the on-site departments
- Represent the team in cross functional project teams
- Identify process improvements
- Provide input for the periodic KPIs
- Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date
- Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
- Shares responsibility with Corporate Planning, Distribution and Quality for executing disaster recovery plans.
- MSc or Bachelor degree
- 2 years of Supply Chain experience
- Good writing and speaking skills English language (preferable trilingual)
- Preferably experience in a process-driven pharmaceutical environment or other highly regulated industries