NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Customer Service & Order Management
Our client is a professional organization within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their product portfolio encompasses the areas of oncology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, hematology and cardiovascular diseases.
As a Customer Service & Order Management specialist you will be responsible for Order-To-Invoice activities, including export/export, as well as owning end-to-end shipments coordination.
- Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical product globally
- Processing of supply orders on a daily basis
- Handling of export- and import documentation
- Booking and monitoring of shipments and pro-actively respond on potential issues
- Handle and resolve service and transport issues
- Coordinate and execute return process
- Partners with third party logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree & 2 years of Supply Chain experience.
- Affinity with ERP systems
- Good communication skills in English.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.