Customer service agent (German market)
Our client is one of the world’s leading biotechnology, science and innovation. They contribute to advance and improve the Science’s market being one of the most famous company around the world in this area.
You will be the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices and you will provide information related credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
- First point of contact for customers.
- Implement returns for all order types, credit and debit notes.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers.
- Solve problems related company’s procedures and provide support to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Follow the entire process related customer service complaints.
- MBO degree
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Experienced in working with MS-Office. Experience with SAP is a pro.
- communication and Customer skills.
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak and English (written and oral)