German Speaking Customer Service
Our client is one of the leads from the biopharmaceutical industry. Through the advancement of technology, they are highly committed to improve the condition of patients with serious sicknesses
As a customer service associate, you are the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities.
- Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers
- Handle customer service complaints and implement improvements in the process
- Execute track and trace on daily basis and resolve related issues + report status
- MBO 4 and higher
- Native/professional level of German and fluent English
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- MS experience, SAP is a plus
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or you know someone who fits this role, you can click the button bellow and apply!