Associate Finance Specialist
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
In this role you will be offering administrative support in the field of finance for customers in different countries. You will interpret complex situations using qualitative and quantitative information and handle a broad scope of issues that will require evaluation of different factors. Providing training and guidance and developing new procedures and processes to ensure objectives are being met.
- Manage and access credit risk.
- Providing analysis and making reports.
- Analyse business trends.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables collection process.
- Anticipate and prevent potential problems.
- At least a Bachelors’ degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in area of collections, financial statements analysis and letters of credits and bank guarantees.
- VAT AND SAP knowledge.
- Fluent in English and good level of French would be a plus.
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.