It is an innovative global healthcare company, driven by the purpose to chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. The teams across the world strive transformation for the practice of medicine, making difficult situation an opportunity for patients. They provide potentially life-changing treatments and the protection of life-saving vaccines to millions of people, and affordable access to our medicines in some of the world’s poorest countries.
In this role you will be involved directly with customers, you will interact with them on a daily basis and you are vital touchpoint for customer experiences.
- End to end Customer care: contact between the company and suppliers.
- Report deviations, complaints, claims and related debits via the standard procedures and systems in a timely manner and follow up on root cause analysis and CAPA processes.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and takes ownership to improve the performance.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a relevant Customer Service role within a similar industry.
- Professional degree in Industrial Engineering or Business.
- Experience working in a global, multinational organization.
- Affinity with systems, with significant advantage if worked with Rapid Response and SAP.
PS: For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Customer Facing Specialist