Our client is a multinational company considered one of the leaders in their field which is FMCG. They have many branches and an uncounted amount of products within them. Their mission is to improve people’s health and quality of life through their products as well as achieving maximum sustainability in their brand.
Within this role you will be a part of the Customer Service team, specifically in the Business division. You will be overseeing the whole process from the moment of placing an order until the delivery of it. This means you will have to work together with various internal and external stakeholders and be the point of contact for the customers throughout the journey.
- Analysing data to indicate possibilities of development within the supply chain and operations
- Constant improvements of processes
- Communicate with the customers in regards to all sorts of requests
- Informing the customers about any changes within the operations
- Maintaining relationships with the customers
- Bachelor degree
- 2 years of relevant experience, preferably closely with the customers, within the FMCG industry
- Experience with ERP, SAP BW preferably
- Experience with logistics or supply chain
- Good level of Dutch and English, French nice to have
- Analytical mindset, strategic and tactical
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!