Duration: 6 months (with possible extension)
Language: Dutch a must
Start date: As soon as possible
Work type: Hybrid
About the company
Our clients is a British FMCG multinational with a wide portfolio of products and brands. They have hubs all over the world and they are currently recruiting for one of their fastest growing business units in Rotterdam!
About the role
You will be a key part of the Contract and Pricing team and you will be collaborating closely contact with the Sales team. Your overall tasks will be ensuring the accuracy of pricing and facilitating a smooth invoice process. You will also have the possibility to work 32-40 hours and remotely (2 days in the office).
- Review price claims and keep track of their progress
- Observe the most common issues and improve the process accordingly
- Prepare and book customer invoices
- Periodic tariff checks
- Around 1 year of relevant experience
- Good Excel and SAP skills
- Dutch & English fluency are a MUST
- Ability to work with remote teams and cross functional departments
- Meticulous and responsible individual
For this role an EU passport is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button!