Our client is a food production company based in the Rotterdam region.
Do you? Have a burning passion to work in the Food industry?
Have you? A Bachelor’s degree in either Supply Chain, Planning or Logistics?
Are you? Driven to provide the best levels of Customer Support?
Our client is an international organization and I’d love to tell you more about the company and the role.
Working as a Customer Service Specialist means bringing the best level of care to the customers, guiding and advising them on the broad assortment offered by this employer in use and care but also delivery.
- Ensure the best possible level of customer service
- Support the transformation from reactive to proactive Customer Services and proactively engage with customers to provide solutions for their current and future needs
- Ensure the sales administration and the coordination of Customer complaints, Quality Assurance and technical requests
- Guarantee the good running of the order / delivery process
- Proactively ensure the interface between the customers, the sales teams and the other departments of the company
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in (international) business or logistics
- Studies and experience in international trade and/or logistics
- Experience in food industry or FMCG is preferred
- Experience with SAP is preferred
For more information you can contact Rajeev Punwasi at firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0) 85 444 650