Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a CSV Officer you will be responsible for the validation of the computer systems related to the Research & Development function, as well as ensuring that they meet the quality standards.
- Creation and review of qualification documents for LIMSs
- Verification of qualification documents created by external suppliers
- Setting up and conducting User Acceptance testing
- Writing Installation documents, Configuration specifications and documentation index
- Assessing the LIMS needs of the R&D department and proposing solutions
- 2+ years of experience in a similar CSV role
- Experience in pharma, food, medical devices or chemicals
- Familiar with GAMP - SDLC processes
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in English
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.